T2

How to prepare documents for T2.

Hi,

I think you are asking if this site could add some information on how to prepare a corporate income tax return.

This site is really about bookkeeping and not income tax preparation. I am a certified professional bookkeeper (CPB) and not a certified accountant (CA, CGA).

I do present some information about income taxes for sole proprietors on this site because keeping the records for the self-employed is so closely associated with their personal taxes.

I have also included my notes on CCPC that I think a bookkeeper needs to be aware of to keep a good set of books and/or as talking points for discussion with your accountant.

I do not feel qualified at this time to be be providing T2 preparation guidance.

The Knowledge Bureau has a course on the subject that may interest you. The CCH Publication Preparing Your Corporate Tax Returns is also an excellent resource.

Click here to post comments

Return to CCPC.