Foreigners Selling Property In The US

by Lake
(Northern BC, Canada)

The IRS has released a video explaining the law when a US citizen buys property from a foreign owner. Go to the IRS video portal> individuals> education> FIRPTA to view the video.

You can also find information on the IRS website's FIRPTA withholding page. Go to> Businesses> Small Business / Self-Employed> International Taxpayer> FIRPTA Withholding ... or just type FIRPTA Withholding into their search box. You are looking for the article date November 18, 2010.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Bookkeeping Resources.

Enjoy A Tea Break With
Me Today. Let's Chat!

Use the search feature to quickly find the
information you're looking for.

 Keep Your  eDocuments Safe And Secure… $7 USD
Version 2 now out
Bigger and Better

Your Learning Curve!


Warm up your tea cup and check out these chats ...

Click on image above to read the chat.

Purchasing These Products Through My Links Helps To Support This Site

Click on image above for my review.

Join Me On Facebook

Help support this site by "liking" me! Here's where I post current information.

Listed Under Websites NOT Local Business.
This website is not associated with the business operating in Bonnyville AB.

A Handy Reference