Rental Income


The Tax Guy Answers Tax Questions

The Tax Guy Answers Tax Questions

Is it worthwhile for a person to incorporate the rental properties income that he owns into a CCPC?

image of fancy scroll lines

Hey, I don't advice on this website ... only information. I especially don't give tax advice as I am not a tax expert.

You may want to try "The Tax Guy" at He takes tax questions.

Comments for Rental Income

Click here to add your own comments

Dec 05, 2012
by: Anonymous

No it doesn't because the person with an investment income is not eligible to gain from the “additional refundable tax” of 6.67%

Click here to add your own comments

Return to CCPC.

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.

Enjoy A Tea Break With
Me Today. Let's Chat!

Use the search feature to quickly find the
information you're looking for.

Your Learning Curve!


Warm up your tea cup and check out these chats ...

Click on image above to read the chat.

Join Me On Facebook

Help support this site by "liking" me! Here's where I post current information.

Listed Under Websites NOT Local Business.
This website is NOT associated with the business operating in Bonnyville AB.

A Handy Reference