How to prepare documents for T2.


I think you are asking if this site could add some information on how to prepare a corporate income tax return.

This site is really about bookkeeping and not income tax preparation. I am a certified professional bookkeeper (CPB) and not a certified accountant (CA, CGA).

I do present some information about income taxes for sole proprietors on this site because keeping the records for the self-employed is so closely associated with their personal taxes.

I have also included my notes on CCPC that I think a bookkeeper needs to be aware of to keep a good set of books and/or as talking points for discussion with your accountant.

I do not feel qualified at this time to be be providing T2 preparation guidance.

The Knowledge Bureau has a course on the subject that may interest you. The CCH Publication Preparing Your Corporate Tax Returns is also an excellent resource.

Click here to post comments

Return to CCPC.

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.

Enjoy A Tea Break With
Me Today. Let's Chat!

Use the search feature to quickly find the
information you're looking for.

Your Learning Curve!


Warm up your tea cup and check out these chats ...

Click on image above to read the chat.

Join Me On Facebook

Help support this site by "liking" me! Here's where I post current information.

Listed Under Websites NOT Local Business.
This website is NOT associated with the business operating in Bonnyville AB.

A Handy Reference