Tax Calculators ...
For The Self-Employed In The U.S.
by Bookkeeping Essentials
The National Association for the Self-Employed (NASE) has seven tax calculators specifically developed for the self-employed in the U.S.
Each tax calculator helps you estimate your tax liability under different scenarios.
Here are the tax calculators offered:
- Detailed Estimated Tax Calculator
- Home Office Deduction Calculator
- Interactive Schedule C Tax Planning Tool
- Medical Reimbursement Plan Calculator
- Quick Estimated Tax Calculator
- Safe harbor Estimated Tax Calculator
- Self Employment Tax Calculator
These calculators can be found at www.nase.org> Knowledge Center> Tax Resource Center> Tax Calculators.
In the Tax Resource Center
, you'll also find links to IRS tax forms
you may need.
While you are there, take a look at their publications:
- NASE Health Resource Guide contains information on purchasing individual health insurance.
- Schedule C: From A to Z is the sole proprietor's Guide to Tax Savings. It has a line by line breakdown of the Schedule C and home office deduction tax forms to assist you in understanding your tax liabilities.