Capital Gains Inherited Property


The Tax Guy Answers Canadian Tax Questions

The Tax Guy Answers Canadian Tax Questions

If a person inherits land and primary residence from his mother and father, who have passed away, is there any capital gains that he must claim when the property is transferred to his name?

image of fancy scroll lines

This site's niche is helping small business owners doing their own books.

You will get a better answer than I could give over at The Tax Guy's website ( He takes questions too!

I like his site as his answers are easy to read and understand.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Home Business Taxes.

Enjoy A Tea Break With
Me Today. Let's Chat!

Use the search feature to quickly find the
information you're looking for.

Your Learning Curve!


Join Me On Facebook

Help support this site by "liking" me! Here's where I post current information.

Listed Under Websites NOT Local Business.
This website is NOT associated with the business operating in Bonnyville AB.

A Handy Reference